Our comprehensive suite of best-in-class bioanalytical services only tells you what we do, not how well we do it. We believe that our inherent curiosity, intense focus and unequaled dedication to the assignment at hand, as well as our 30+ years of experience and unremitting emphasis on scientific excellence, are reasons why you can expect the best from KCAS. We have the knowledge and resources to meet and exceed your expectations. In addition, because we fully understand the value of your investment, you can be assured of working with a partner who is completely invested in your success. All of our services are FDA audited and fully compliant.
- All phases of development – from early discovery research through Phase III and post-approval patent extension programs
Non-GLP preclinical discovery/research
GLP and GCP Compliant preclinical ADME/Tox with tissues expertise
Clinical Phase I-III, with PK sample collection kit capabilities
- Large Molecule - proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, bi-specific antibodies, therapeutic proteins and peptides, antibody-drug conjugates (ADC), NCE and Biosimilar/Biobetters, Vaccines
- Small Molecule - rapid turn-around, NCE first in human, 505(b)(2) applications, as well as Generic first to file experience
- Biomarker analysis for preclinical or clinical programs
- Women’s Health - specialized endpoint marker for women’s health programs
- P450 enzyme evaluations, protein binding and mass balance investigations (multiple markers)
- Tissue Residue Analysis
- Clinical Sample Collection Kits and logistics support for PK/PD and Biomarkers
- Biorepository services for long-term sample storage
Over the past 30+ years, we’ve developed over 3800 proprietary and 800+ non-proprietary assays. Contact us to learn more about how our depth of our experience can benefit your program.